A 4-Day Intensive Retreat
June 23-26, 2016
Light on the Hill Retreat Center
Van Etten, New York
Leaders: Jenna Korf and Barb Goldberg
Yes, It’s Your Time.
Do you feel as though you don’t recognize yourself anymore? What happened to that old ‘Me’? Did my stepfamily life make ‘Me’ disappear and create this cranky, unhappy woman?
As stepmoms, Jenna and Barb understand. They know and feel your pain. As best selling authors and certified coaches who specialize in stepmother life, they created the retreat that they wish had been there for them.
It will be your chance to be with your peers in a sacred, non-judgmental and confidential space. It is your time to breathe and take a real break. Most importantly, Jenna and Barb will be teaching the philosophies and tools that will change you and your stepfamily.
Why Should I Go to the Stepmom Sanctuary Retreat?
- If your relationship is in trouble or you feel as if your life could be better, please join us.
- If you feel as if no one understands you, this retreat will bring your tribe to you.
- If you have ever felt out of control and at a loss as to what to do, we will help you.
- If you feel as though something needs to change, but you’re unsure of what or how, you will find answers here.
Cost: $1,199. $200 reserves your spot, pay the remaining $999 by May 1st. Register here.
- 4-day retreat with unique activities for stepmothers from Thursday evening until Sunday, noon.
- A single room at the Lodge at Light on the Hill
- All meals
- All classes and exercises with Barb and Jenna
- Opportunities for one-on-one coaching
- Take home a journal from the Retreat that will capture your experience and your ‘tips and tricks’. It will serve as your reminder of all that you learned.
- A copy of Jenna’s book, Skirts at War: Beyond Divorced Mom/Stepmom Conflict and Barb’s book, The Evil Stepmother Speaks: A Guide for Stepfamilies Who Want to Love and Laugh. Who knows? There may be more goodies to give away!
Jenna Korf, RN, is a Certified Stepfamily Foundation Coach working with stepmoms around the globe. Co-author of the book Skirts at War: Beyond Divorced Mom/Stepmom Conflict, she has also been a contributing writer for Stepmom Magazine, a contributor on CNN.com, parenting.com and care.com and on Huffington Post as a blogger. She writes her own blog at StepmomHelp.com. She created the stepfamily-help.com certification program am now educating others, increasing the number of certified stepfamily coaches around the world. Read more about Jenna here.
Barb Goldberg, Certified Coach, M.B.A. studied with Dr. Martha Beck and became a certified life coach who specializes in stepfamilies. With degrees in education and a masters in business, she saw how these skill sets could easily be applied to my stepmom toolbox. She seeks to share these best practices with other stepmoms so that they do not have to suffer one more moment. Her website The Evil Stepmother Speaks is a favorite among stepmothers (along with her Facebook page and weekly radio show of the same name). Her book, The Evil Stepmother Speaks: A Guide for Stepfamilies Who Want to Love and Laugh, is a re-write of all fairy tales with the stepmother as the hero. It is also a cherished resource for those who have read it. She has been featured on Martha Stewart Radio, The Morning Scramble, CBS Radio and other media outlets talking about all things stepmom. Read more about Barb here.
Visit the retreat website: Stepmom Sanctuary Retreat